Before you choose Public Relations as your next career, you might want to consider these questions:
1. Is the cost of your tuition prohibitive to your desired lifestyle?
2. What is the expected salary range for this career?
3. If you have taken out student loans, can you afford to repay them on your expected entry-level salary?
1. Do you enjoy metropolitan living? LA, NYC, Chicago, SF, Boston?
2. Are you willing to travel away from home to meet with clients?
1. Are you willing to work long hours when needed?
2. Are you a people pleaser?
3. Are you an extrovert?
4. Do you respond well to pressure situations?
5. Are you willing to work in a cube with little privacy and a lot of surrounding noise?